miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010


hello classmate and teacher this post I will speak about my future in seven years.


my carrear has many variantions in the workplace, different areas of physical therapy are: neurological, trauma, cardiac, etc. I has a physical therapy want to develope in the area of traumatologia because i like these case and I realize in sport area.

In public hospital is poor attention and so I would like to work in them, I service my vocation that highlights much of the time choose a job but also take time to enjoy live in a very good job ( well paid) because in chile the salary in public area is not good because I must found another job well paid to have a better life. since the life is very costs

the physical therapy is a good carrear because dealing with the patient is very friendly since we do not have a desk between patient and physicians, but we play the patient feel pain and can with them at all times.

the patient wants also much more to physical therapy for their good treatment of the.

the warmth of the hand massages such treatment gives love and warmth.

this carrear is the one that I have always wanted to study and I am very happy because I have tried very hard to be here in the best university of chile and I really love physical therapy.

in the way until the end of my career many things can happen so I hope all of my dreams can come true


I hope you like my post i'll see you next week



1 comentario: