miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010


hello classmate and teacher, my experience un this class is not good, unfortunatle because english over 1, 2 and 3 do not think I learned a lot from what we already knew from school, since the teacher can attets to my effort and dedication but I do not like the subject.

The experience in the blogs is not good beacuse the queries are answeres in english and people that know little is not well undestood, since at the beginning grammar is taught as a course very fast in general and the doubts are. Then, progress would be archivied as a course not completed by the few hours that we have for that class and privilege of students by the rammer of this career.

I took this approach for people like me who does not know english only as a relatively well-read I try to learn a little more.

I would like to be taken into account the opinion for the people who least know for this couse and we spend and ready but it is not an improvement in us and verify the credibility of the test to see what you already know does not reflect it.


I hope this is a contribution to improve the course

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario