miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

my hobbie

my hobbie is a sport not very popular in my country, i play handball this sport is very popular in europe and higly paid. i practice handball since seventh grade in my school with a teacher wich is the best in your area, in teh handball develops much of the human body ability, the agility, force, etc. my teacher is aldo torres he brought the chile handball. The handball has formed my life in different area, i could take personality becouse the interaction with my colleagues on the court. other hobbies that i have are eat at my house with people I love for example my fathers, my girlfriend, my brothers and family friends, we eat, drink and we talk a lot of the life. i like play football with the tropicalisimos in the champion chip medifut, we are pure hearts and eggs becouse we do not know technique jajaja but have the best gang because people always goes to the court and always encouraging. I like watch film the second war and comedy film I like watch film in my confortable chair with a soda glass and candies but also watch film of diferent content as romantic stile, ficcion, etc. I am a man wiht diferent taste in hobbies and give me the time to do that i like, because I like experiencing new sensations i can say that my life is a constant new experience because the life is so, an ebb and flow of feeling and experiences that we can take and leave.

2 comentarios: