miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

earthquake


YEAHHH ! is the earthquake more strong. I was in a party with my friends of the work, we got togheter to see arjona in the festifal of viña, drinking beer and rum when begins the earthquake, the house was moving, glassels to the floor and much panic. We go to the house of my girldfriend becouse I was in the party with her, we got to the car and fly for the house of tha mami, the street was a mess. the family got togheter, was teh only good.
the next day, I went my house, in my house was a disaster my parent slept in the living room togheter with my brothers. we not water y light, my mom hug me with fear was terrible.
But this experience was not so terrible becouse i was with my girldfriend and i get in touch with my famili in the same night .

1 comentario:

  1. I was with you that night! thank's you for protected me that way you did!
    I love youuu!!!

    ResponderEliminar