miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

the food is the best


the food is the best, yeah really the best of life. I love the food and eat because is fun and you fell good I like to eat everything I can, but it make me ill to my body, my favorite food is grilled chilean because i am pleased and is delicious in my house when my parents cook, they a lot of meat and choripanes, I dont like eating fry fish because the fish have fish bone and hurt me as there are some small and can't see them but this problem is not the only one because I don't like the fish leather its texture is disgusting.

eating in santiago is delicious, where you eat, in the best restaurant and the poorest of the restaurants the food is incredible because the chefs are very good, but the best place are the "picadas", are place very tipical, where the chef is no chef, are woman that learned to cook at home with his grandmother this make their meals contain love.


the eat in chile is delicious and healthy, I recommed eat in chile forever
eating until death

3 comentarios:

  1. i love eating in santaigo too we can go to eat sometime 1313 XD
    se you
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lagiiiiiiiii djadja jd ajdjasdjasdsa
    is very delicious

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gaysss!!!
    ahahhaha

    I love the food that my grandmother cook! It's very tasty and very chilean! So you can go to my house and eat what you like :)!

    I love you!

    ResponderEliminar